Kidney Care Connect® is a program designed to help you manage your chronic kidney disease (CKD) and other chronic conditions in a more effective way.
A dedicated care coordinator, who is a member of the care team at Oregon Kidney & Hypertension Clinic, will provide you the support you deserve.
Patients who have two or more chronic conditions are eligible to participate in the Kidney Care Connect program.
If you have commercial insurance or Medicare, your coverage will vary. The program is open to eligible patients regardless of insurance status.
Ask if you are eligible to
Your care coordinator will help guide you on a path toward better health from the comfort of your home.
In-between your regularly scheduled office appointments, your care coordinator will collaborate with you, your nephrologist and other care team members to help manage your care needs.
It is easy to sign up for Kidney Care Connect services.
- Talk to a care team member at your next visit, or call our office today at 503.434.1159
- Complete the enrollment form.
- This program does not have a long-term contract, you may enroll or opt-out at any time.
- A member of the care team will always be available to help with this process.
- Allow us to provide you with the support you need.
- Get started by talking to your dedicated care coordinator about your health care goals.